Spamcop problem

Publisher 16:40 31 Dec 05

I am having a problem with Spamcop, it is intercepting any messages I send to my elderly father. He uses supanet.com, and my hosting company is oneandone.co.uk and I can send emails OK to everybody except him at supanet.

The emails are sent back saying they are blocking spam, but I have never sent a spam in my life. I have visited the Spamcop website and I can't find any way of resolving the problem there, what do I do other than change my father's ISP?

DRiM

johnnyrocker 18:37 31 Dec 05

it is more likely that your isp is what is being blocked prob because one of their users has been a bit naughty best bet speak to your isp and ask them about it.

johnny.

Publisher 19:47 31 Dec 05

isent them an email, and spent a fortune on the end of the phone waiting for an answer. they said it would be attended to but I am not convinced that the person I spoke to(probably in the far east)actually had the faintest idea what I was talking about.

DRiM

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…