jamiedude 01:17 09 Jun 04

I have downloaded a spamblockerutility into internet explorer,I want to get rid of it as it is slowing the internet down.I have tried to uninstall it,but failed,anyone have any ideas.Thanks.

hugh-265156 01:23 09 Jun 04

what is the name of the spam filter you downloaded?

mailwasher is a good one click here

jamiedude 02:03 09 Jun 04

unfortunately i dont know,I tried to uninstall it and may have got rid of the name.

spuds 11:13 09 Jun 04

What method did you use to uninstall.What O/S are you using.

jamiedude 01:21 10 Jun 04

I found the name of the spam utility,it was from click here have now uninstalled it using a download from their web site.
Thanks for your help.

jamiedude 01:27 10 Jun 04

I would just like to point out the spamblocker utility was downloaded from hotbar,I personally would not recommend it at all.It's just a medium for adaware.

hugh-265156 01:42 10 Jun 04

just in case click here click here for manual removal.

i think most adware software should get rid of adaware or spybot just to check and delete anything they find after updating them click here click here also try spyware blaster once everything is cleaned and it will stop most adware and spyware getting installed in the first place click here you also need to update this regularly.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…