Spam sorter/washer for OE6

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 13:45 09 Jan 04

Hi, is there an email washer to bounce/sort spam
one that lets you use it on more than one email account i tried mailwasher and it worked ok but only let me use it on 1 account i have several and would like one that i can set up and use with all of them.

Regards.

beeuuem 14:06 09 Jan 04

The PCA cover disk for March 2003 had the last full free version(2.0.28b) of Mailwasher. This allowed unlimited accounts and Hotmail.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 14:14 09 Jan 04

Hi, just looked thru my coverdisks and cant seem to find it would it be in the full programs bit or the internet toolbox?

Jester2K 14:17 09 Jan 04

Tip - Don't bounce - just delete. Just wastes bandwidth.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 14:18 09 Jan 04

The only reference i can find to mailwasher is on the huchinson history coverdisk and it a internet download.

Regards.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 14:49 09 Jan 04

Hi,beeuuem i got you email and replied.

Regards.

beeuuem 14:52 09 Jan 04

If you have the disk it is in 'Internet' > 'Email Cleaners'

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 14:58 09 Jan 04

without putting every disc in and checking i dont know,lol but i cant see it listed on the covers can you tell me the design of the cover of the disc ,sorry i dont keep them in order.

Regards.

beeuuem 15:02 09 Jan 04

True! it would help if the date was on the cover.
The 'blurb' is Top 60 Free PC Utilities, blue background with 'Updated for 2003' in top right corner.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 15:11 09 Jan 04

Sorted thx beeuuem i found it lol would be last one i picked up tho lol,will have to manage some sort of order for these 1 day,lol.

Regards.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…