spam folder

rgtyfhr 07:15 30 Mar 11

where`s the spam folder on vista is it fhe junk email folder? please

tullie 08:25 30 Mar 11

Are you refering to your email client or your operating system,which email client do you use.Spam is associated with email.

Graham. 09:10 30 Mar 11

Windows Mail, View, Go to folder, Junk E-mail. Also, Tools, Junk E-mail options...

palinka 09:43 30 Mar 11

IN my experience, the SPAM folder is available only in your WEBmail (Internet Explorer>log into your ISP's website> go to Mail). Perhaps you've been in the habit of accessing all your mail via Webmail. But if you receive your mail via something like Windows Mail(Vista) or Outlook Express (earlier operating systems)the only option is "Junk email". Graham's route will enable you to change the settings for Spam (and other stuff)but you won't be able to see the spam there.If you use btinternet I would strongly advise that you check in Webmail spam at least once a month for anything that is NOT spam but which btinternet has decided IS spam and has put there without reference to you. Believe me, they have vivid imaginations!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Xiaomi Mi5s review: The Xiaomi flagship that could replace your Samsung, LG, HTC or Apple phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Mental Canvas is a brand new drawing app that's quite unlike any other

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's super-expensive new…