Spam Emails

muffin1947 22:41 14 Feb 08

In use B.T.Yahoo for my emails I have the main account and my wife has her account using her own log in details ie email address and password.The problem is she seems to get a lot of junk emails in her bulk in box yet I get hardly any.Tonight she had 185 junk emails in her bulk box.Why does she get them and not me and how do I prevent them.

Kemistri 00:07 15 Feb 08

It seems as if you are already doing a fairly good job of avoiding them. Assuming that you have both been sensible with the format of your mail addresses -- johnsmith at tiscali.co.uk must get tons of spam! -- then it is wise to be careful about where and to whom your addresses go.

Either that or there is a filter active on her account but not on yours -- check your webmail settings.

muffin1947 23:43 05 Jul 08

Can anyone tell me how to check my webmail settings as it might have a bearing on my previous posting titled emails.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…