spam

sopwith 10:59 13 Nov 07

whats happening with the above
last night i received over 200 into my junk mail
ive got firewall spam filters and the lates mcafee security on.
have i got the settings wrong or is spam abounding at the moment

harriss 11:43 13 Nov 07

I am getting an increasing amount of spam which can be a pain in the a***e. One way of dealing with it is to add the sender to the 'BLOCKED SENDERS' list. Assuming you are using Outlook Express go to 'Messages'in the Inbox Folder Toolbar, select 'Block Sender' and then follow the onscreen instructions. I apply this to any email addresses that I do not recognise. That way any received emails bypass the inbox and go straight to the 'Deleted Items' folder and are then zapped when the computer is closed down.

p;3 11:57 13 Nov 07

use mailwasher to stop them getting to your computer;click here it is very easy to program

do NOT click on any unsbscribe tab and do NOT bounce any mails

there seem to be several threads on here to do with spam so you are not alone AND we ALL get spam from time to time , evidently some more than others

you may have to learn to live with it and process them via mailwasher; OR move to another non 'infected' mail addy ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…