SP3 1st error event log

chippy+ 21:16 15 Dec 07

hi since installing SP3 i have this error in event log (rasman event id 825)has anyone else got any errors since installing thanks Chippy

Technotiger 21:29 15 Dec 07

Found this on another forum ...

Rasman
Event ID 825

The Network Access Protection (NAP) enforcement client failed to register with the Network Access Protection Agent (NAPAgent) service. Some network services or resources might not be available. If the problem persists, disconnect and retry the remote access connection or contact the administrator for the remote access server.

gudgulf 21:46 15 Dec 07

Yes,I have that warning too.

Doesn't seem to be affecting anything though.Mind you I don't use remote access.

In fact I only noticed after seeing your post.

Just remember that SP3 is only in it's RC1 version so wont be perfect...I have a full Acronis backup to pre SP3 just in case.

Have to say that my system seems more responsive with it on so I wont be going back to SP2 in a hurry!

chippy+ 21:57 15 Dec 07

hi gudgulf and Technotiger
thanks for the replies i just turned on the servicies involved and the error has stopped
Chippy

Technotiger 22:00 15 Dec 07

My next Acronis scheduled back-up is due to run tomorrow - after that I shall install SP3 too.

gudgulf 22:13 15 Dec 07

Just set the NAP service to auto (was *manual* on my system) and started it...will see if that stops the error message for me too.

Thanks for the tip.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Portable power and versatile design let down by expensive accessories and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best design TV series, films & documentaries

iPhone 7 Plus vs Sony Xperia XZ Premium comparison preview: Superb camera gives Sony the edge - on…