sources for buying Microsoft products

simongy 21:12 24 Sep 03

Are there companies: besides the high street where I can buy genuine MS software. Does MS sell direct to the general public.
Has anyone had dealing with a software supplier called: Insight Enterprises.

-pops- 21:22 24 Sep 03

Insight is a main dealer for M$ which also sells to the public. Most main dealers only sell to distributors.

Insight is reliable and reasonably quick.

powerless 21:25 24 Sep 03

click here we wait .co.uk

gcs_uk 21:29 24 Sep 03

I have bought a number of microsoft original products of ebay at much reduced prices.

Now I appreciate ebay is fraught with dangers but I only buy from individuals with a 98% plus positive feedback, if there any negative comments I read these as well.

I have been buying on ebay since last year and out of the 30 or 40 items I have bought only one which was not as advertised (bought Harry Potter & Chamber of Secrets but got Philosophers Stone instead).

Just got microsoft works 2003 for £32 and it is the original product.

-pops- 21:40 24 Sep 03

Powerless' link is only valid for the USA.

powerless 21:41 24 Sep 03

exactly we wait .co.uk

-pops- 21:43 24 Sep 03

Excuse I!

Didn't appreciate the meaning of your codicil, Powerless, until I'd posted.

VoG II 21:46 24 Sep 03

codicil? Powerless' last will and testament modified? Am I going to lose out?

-pops- 06:25 25 Sep 03

Sorry VoG. Was doing a lot of legal writing yesterday - still had my verbose brain functioning.

Even so, codicil was the correct word to use, it meaning an addition to the main point being made.<;-)

powerless 07:14 25 Sep 03

Well i needed a dictionary.

I disagree with my learned friend; -

A Codicil is specific to a will (Mozley & Whiteley's Law Dictionary, Osbournes Concise Law Dictionary, Concise Oxford Dictionary 10th Ed and finaly, see Halsbury's Laws of England at para 251.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…