Source Code, Put it together.

Bob The Nob© 10:27 02 Sep 04

I would like to play Quake 2 for free, the full game. I have found that the source is free but I don't know how to programme any thing other that a little teeny bit of Qbasic. Could any one tell me what programming program thingy to use to play the game. Would it just simply be bung the code into a program and the save and play? Or would I have to learn some programming. If any one knows where I can get the full game for just a few quid I would prefer this, It can't be for sale on t' tinternet and in a shop it would have to be in Derwentside or Wansbeck. Thanks for any help. The programming may be cheaper! If you can't make head nor tails of this please Email me.

Bob T Nob

TomJerry 11:03 02 Sep 04

even you get source, you still need a complier software to produce the final program. You do need to learn programming, but a complier software costs more than 10 times of a game. If you have a friend who do programming for living, you can ask him/her do it for you. Otherwise, you have to forget this idea.

TomJerry 11:05 02 Sep 04

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…