SoundMax SM-6088CD Manual

spuds 15:52 30 Jun 06

Not a computer question,so apologies for that. Can anyone direct me to a website, that may have working instructions for a SoundMax SM-6088CD Radio/CD player. This model is obtainable from Halfords.

I have just obtained a motor car, with this unit fitted. The previous owner cannot find the instruction manual at present. Tried google, but it hasn't directed me to an actual download or instruction manual.

I have never heard of this brand (SoundMax), can anyone supply information as to who they might be, in case I have to contact the manufacturer/ importer, for a copy of the manual.

MAJ 17:57 30 Jun 06

They are based in Honkers, spuds. click here

No luck searching for a manual, I'm afraid, but there was an Ebay return for another Soundmax CD player, so maybe a search there might help. click here

spuds 19:29 30 Jun 06

That,s been a great help. I was unable to locate the manufacturer using google,but I found various other references to the actual player, including the MG Forum.

I will drop the SoundMax an email, and see if they can help.The local Halford's store appears not to have any spare copies of the manual, so I will try their head office as well.

Thanks again, will tick as resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…