SoundBlaster Audigy question

Indigo 1 10:23 21 Feb 04

My PC has onboard Avance 97 sound which I have disabled in favour of the Audigy sound card.

My PC case has front mounted headphone socket, mic socket etc and I have them connected to the on board sound device via it's pins but since the o/b sound is disabled I cannot use the front sockets.

Does anyone know how to connect the extra headphone socket to the sound card or where to look for the correct info ?

Creative don't respond to my e-mails.

johnnyrocker 10:32 21 Feb 04

click here and check their faq/support info or failing tha click here and read their support/fag re audigy config or even the help file within your audigy prog.

johnny.

Indigo 1 10:45 21 Feb 04

Thanks johnnyrocker but I've already searched the faq's at the creative site without success and the Big Red site didn't help either, the help file within the Audigy is no use either.

I need to know which pins on the card to use to connect an extra headphone socket.

As there are about 50 pins to choose from I don't fancy the hit and miss method.

johnnyrocker 11:14 21 Feb 04

which audigy card do you have?

johnny.

Indigo 1 19:00 21 Feb 04

All it says on the box is Soundblaster Audigy Digital Entertainment. But Aida32 calls it a Creative Audigy Player.

Indigo 1 12:13 22 Feb 04

Refresh for Sunday experts,.

Indigo 1 16:10 22 Feb 04

^ Refresh again. ^

Indigo 1 18:40 23 Feb 04

Someone must have an idea where I can start looking..

Bump

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac