Sound will not work after re-installing Vista

Hofnar 16:11 10 Dec 08

As I had a corrupted Windows Vista, I have re-installed a clean one. It is giving a lot of problems but one I haven't been able to overcome. The sound system is completely dead. No sound on my headphones either. I've tried in Control Panel but the system sounds can't be checked either. Messenger sound neither.
Anyone has any idea? Please....

Hofnar 16:20 10 Dec 08

My processor is an Intel Core 2Duo 6320CPU and the PC an Arbico CD6320XL

jeckyjil 16:28 10 Dec 08

Hey, just now I landed to Las Vegas and for my business meeting I want to hire a Limousine so that I can I have comfortable and perfect meetings. So please provide me correct information from where I can get it.

birdface 16:43 10 Dec 08

click here try that its free

keef66 16:43 10 Dec 08

Hofnar, if you did a complete reinstall of Windows you'll also have to reinstall the motherboard drivers. Did you get anything like that on CD with the PC when you bought it? Alternatively there may be an option to restore the pc to factory condition from a hidden partition. Contact Arbico?

Hofnar 14:38 11 Dec 08

Thanks buteman. After downloading and installing the right drive the problem is solved. Many thanks.

birdface 14:45 11 Dec 08

Glad that you now have it working.If it is still Ok remember to tic the box and press resolved to save others from looking.

Hofnar 14:45 11 Dec 08

I've downloaded and installed the correct drivers and all is well. Thanks for your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

Disney layout supervisor Rob Dressel on the challenges of visualising Moana

Siri vs Google Assistant