Sound scheme not saving - XP Pro

csqwared 18:49 21 May 06

Hi

If I make changes to my sound scheme everything is saved O.K. apart fromt the items in the Windows Explorer & Windows Messenger part of the "programme events". They refuse to stay as I set them, always reverting to no sound. I have no problem with the sounds in any other part of the programme events. I've had a look at the Knowledge base and searched this forum without success. Any ideas anyone??

Cheers

cc

GaT7 21:23 21 May 06

Try a sfc /scannow click here. G

csqwared 20:51 22 May 06

Thanks for that, unfortunately hasn't made any difference. It's strange that it only affects the Explorer & Messenger bit of the "programme events". I could do a system restore but I'm not sure when it started misbehaving and I've got recent upgrades etc. I don't want to lose. It's no big deal really - I was just curious why it didn't work. Thanks again but i'll leave it unresolved for now, someone out there might have a clue.

cc

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…