Sound recorder

I been using Soundo le From the Creative Sound blaster cd on all my systems 95,98se,and Me with no probs.I've now upgraded to Xp and cannot run this prog.I need a prog that can record more than 60 secs.from the line in socket as I plug my walkman in and convert my old tapes to cd,as Creative soundo le and wavestudio did quite well.Any suggestions,for a cheap prog or way to do this under XP

ton 00:07 20 Jul 03

Goldwave is very good. click here

kimjhon 02:24 20 Jul 03

Use Win Sound recorder. Record 60 seconds of silence and save it. Keep inserting this file until you have saved the required length. Open this long silent file to record to. Dont forget to 'Save As' when you have finished recording - so you can use it again.

You can config Sound Recorder to record in any quality .wav.

I am now using EXP Audio Studio,cost a few pound but it is easy to use and works well,I recomend it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…