Sound recorder

Loz_459 22:17 03 Apr 04

hi,

when ever i try and playback something i recorded on sound recorder it always seems to play faster than the speed it was recorded at. Its not only sound recorder that does this, i have tried numerous other sound recording programs and the results are always the same.

i have tried both recording from 'line in' and 'mic in' but it always seems to playback at a quicker speed than what it was recorded at.

i have tried plying around with the setting, but i can't seem to change the speed. Does anyone have any suggestions on this?

thanks

loz_459

Diodorus Siculus 22:37 03 Apr 04

Did you have a look at Audacity from audacity.sourceforge.net ? Worth a look as a sound recorder, although you seem to have a fundamental windows problem.

Loz_459 22:40 03 Apr 04

i'll have a look at it now, thanks

loz_459

Loz_459 23:07 03 Apr 04

no, still no use. It is still playing at a quicker speed than i recorded it at. You said about a 'fundamental windows problem' is there anything i can do to fix it, ie any patches?

thanks

loz_459

Diodorus Siculus 07:48 04 Apr 04

I'm not really sure about what to suggest - do you have all relevant windows updated? If not, got to windowsupdate.com and get them or order the CD click here
with all the updates.

Check also that your audio hardware has the correct / latest drivers for your operating system.

Might also be worth while running the system file checker if you have 98 / XP:

start

run

sfc

and click run.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…