Sound problems in Adobe premiere

jpnapster 21:06 24 Jan 06

I have just started to learning how to use adobe premiere 7.0 and i exported my first film to find that the sound quality of an mp3 i put with the video is really crackly. Is there a way to resolve this?

Thanks for your help

GuZ><0r 22:10 24 Jan 06

^

David4637 14:57 26 Jan 06

Does the mp3 play OK when your using the time line to play it? The obvious next thing to try is to export the video with a wav file. This is the best quality that you could achieve. If this is crackly, can you play a CD through your sound card is that OK. Its a process of elimination. David

I find the best way to deal with audio in Premiere is to make sure the music files I am using are all the same format, for DV/DVD 48000Hz 16 bit WAV.

Mixing formats in Premiere is not advisable, as you have found out.

jpnapster 17:48 26 Jan 06

I tried a WAV and that didnt solve it and my sound card is fine, but i will try and convert 1 to 48000Hz . I'll keep posting if it doesnt wrok for other ideas. cheers

jpnapster 18:33 26 Jan 06

yeah i tried everything i can think of andwhat you've said, but it still does it. anyone else have any other ideas? they'd be much appreciated

David4637 14:33 28 Jan 06

Does the mp3 play OK when your using the time line to play it? David

jpnapster 11:43 29 Jan 06

yer, but then when i export it crackles.

Is it the same file you are using, does all audio crackle?

jpnapster 14:44 30 Jan 06

Its all of them

What setting are you outputting to then. What is the video type you are outputting, and sudio type.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…