sound from one side only

Trotter2 21:30 13 Jul 07

installed new headphones but only getting sound from one side. does anyone know why? is there something that I've gotta do in settings. am running windows XP. have enabld them but don't know if there's anything else to do. thankyou.

Killo Bite 00:36 14 Jul 07

the Lime colour little connector on the rear of the pc. Also make sure the pin is fully push in but do not use heavy force.

You say installed, erh are these Lanuguage related headphone or something like a dictation releated product ?

More info on pc windows, PC or Laptop, is there just on board sound or does your machine have a dedicated Sound Card?

Trotter2 09:12 14 Jul 07

thanks Killo Bite. these headphones came with a Trust Webcam/mic for use on Skype etc. I have stereo speakers installed and they work fine. I assume that by on board sound you mean that computer is sound enabled, well it came with it's own speakers and it's about three months old.

Trotter2 10:24 14 Jul 07

hi Killo Bite, forgot to say speakers and headphones are connected to comp by audio adapter, two into one.

Trotter2 22:31 15 Jul 07

thanks Marg7 will try that and let u know result.

Trotter2 17:19 02 Aug 07

all sorted now thanks everybody!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009