Sound issue

Harold the 2nd 00:51 05 Jun 06

I have a laptop with windows XP, and now my sound just doesn't work anymore, I already checked the settings of the volume via c-media and configuation panel, but nothing work, suggestions?

strech 07:29 05 Jun 06

have you got your sound card driver

skidzy 08:21 05 Jun 06

Harold...if you are not aware of what version your sound card is,download this click here it will have a detailed rundown of what your system is running.Look for the sound card and post back the name and version number.
Then we can try to find the correct driver.

Alternatively you may like to check device manager first,see if you have any yellow exclaimation marks.

Start > Right click My Computer > Manage > Double click Device Manager > Double click anything relating to your sounds > Then right click on any of the availble,try updating the driver.If you do find any yellow exclaimation marks,right click and disable,Then reboot, xp should find the drivers and reload them.
Hope this helps

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…