sound interference

AA123456 09:53 13 Jan 08

since yesterday morning when i turn my laptop on it takes about 10minutes to load up. the windows screen is the longest part. when it does eventually load i opened task manager and the cpu usage is almost 100% all the time but i cant figure out any programmes that are running now that wern't before.
now its started to affect the sound when playing dvd's it makes it sound like an old pirate radio station.
any help would be greatly appriciated

birdface 09:59 13 Jan 08

When you go into Task Manager.processes under CPU it will tell you what is using up your CPU.What is using the highest %.

birdface 10:01 13 Jan 08

Have you just downloaded any new Security programs.Maybe try a system restore to a date before you had the problem.

AA123456 17:42 13 Jan 08

i tried the system restore and startup is quicker now. but still having some problems with cpu usage.
synTPLpr.exe is the main one tried a search but nothing.
also i have
symantec AntiVirus, but since all this started i tried to update the definitions but it tells me that some of the previous lists are corrupted so it doesnt know what i have. any help how to get over this problem
thanks

birdface 13:43 14 Jan 08

Hi.Checked it out.It can be used by spyware programs.Might be worth downloading Superantispyware and scanning with that.Don't panic it can be a proper program so be carefull what you do.click here

birdface 13:44 14 Jan 08

Googled.have a good look.click here=

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos