//some 3rd party need geo

Sound from a DVD & save it to my hard drive

FatboySlim71 13:34 16 May 05

I was wondering is there a program that anyone can think of that would allow me to take a sound from a DVD and save it to my hard drive, as I record weddings, parties etc and would like to be able to take a sound from the dvd I have recorded, then use it in the start or end titles for instance.

Eric10 14:04 16 May 05

Replay Radio click here is intended to record radio programs from the Internet but its Quick Record feature will record anything that's playing through your soundcard. There are other similar programs (some of them freeware) so you will probably get other suggestions coming shortly.

pauldonovan 16:45 16 May 05

rip audio from dvd

I did and found several tools on there. I suspect they'll be quicker than having to sit through the whole dvd while its captured from your soundcard.

Minkey1 18:37 16 May 05

Forgot how to do "click here" but Audiograbber from

click here

will record whatever goes through your sound card, and is now freeware. A DVD ripper may rip audio quicker than sitting there in real time though?

Mike

Minkey1 18:39 16 May 05

oops it did click here itself LOL

I get a lot of these senior moments now

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…