Sound delay with bluetooth headphones??

grumpy-git 20:10 15 Feb 08

I was thinking of getting bluetooth headphones to use with a pc but reading some reviews there was a comment about there being a sound delay, making it useless for watching dvds.

Has anybody any experience of using them when watching films on a pc?

g-g

Technotiger 20:23 15 Feb 08

Hi, I have not used those but have used bluetooth to connect a Nokia phone to PC, it was rubbish (the bluetooth, that is), I reverted to using USB cable instead.

If you want cordless Headphones, I recommend these ... click here not cheap, but very good!

rossgolf 20:33 15 Feb 08

theres obviously going to be some delay becuase it is transmitting over radio waves , but the pair that i have used ( not mine, a friends) there were no or very little sound delay, so little that you could perticuarly recognise it.

rossgolf 20:33 15 Feb 08

not perticuarlly recognise it

grumpy-git 21:07 15 Feb 08

Thanks.

Technotiger - those look good & don't use bluetooth so would also work on my old pc. Good thinking!!!

g-g

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…