Sound Card (T&L)

denali 11:52 25 Mar 05

My daughter has bought the Sims 2 game and has installed it on her bedroom PC. It does'nt play too badly but there are glitches. I read the specifcations on the box and it recommends a sound card with "Transform and Lighting capabilities" (T&L> I went to PC world and looked at maybe 10 sound cards not one of which mentioned T&L. Their service desk had no idea what I was talking about. The sound card in her PC is Radeon 7200 64mb. I went to the Sims website where they run a check and tell you if your specifications are correct, all passed except there was a red cross on the soundcard and suggested I upgrade it. I am sorry this is somewhat longwinded but tried to give you all the information I could. Her PC is a Mesh P4 2.8 with 512mb XP Pro. Thank you in anticipation.

Yoda Knight 11:56 25 Mar 05

T&L relates to graphics... "The sound card in her PC is Radeon 7200 64mb" - this is a graphics card

denali 12:00 25 Mar 05

Yoda Knight. I appreciate what you are saying, but what I need is a graphic card with T&L

Yoda Knight 12:03 25 Mar 05

heres one click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…