Sound Card Problem

Wullie 10:17 08 Feb 03

I have had to format my drive this week and the problem I have is I cannot get my sound card working.I have a Tiny computer and to be honest I am unsure of the type of souncard I have and there is no drivers on the recovery CD.Is there an easy way to tell the type of souncard,or is there a programme somewhere that will interrogate the machine & come up with a list of hardware on the machine.

Gongoozler 10:21 08 Feb 03

Wullie. download and run Belarc Advisor from click here, it will tell you what your soundcard is, as well as a lot of other things about your computer. It is quite possible that your sound card is integrated into the motherboard.

King Diamond 10:25 08 Feb 03

click here

Download the above utility and use accordingly and it will give you the full spec of your pc.

Or click - start - programmes - accessories - system tools - system information - compnents - sound device.

Hope this helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…