Sound card line out extension

  briandy 15:44 24 Feb 06

I have an input device (Raildriver) that has the option of routing sound through the device to the speakers. This entails plugging Raildriver's sound lead into the sound card line out and then plugging the speakers into Raildriver. This is OK but I do not want this as a permanent set up. Is it possible to buy a sound card line out extension lead that would save having to reach around the back of the PC when I want to plug the speaker lead directly to the sound card. One solution would be an external sound card but this would be more expensive than a simple lead costing a few pounds.

  Fingees 15:55 24 Feb 06

Yes maplins stock them, or even your local friendly electronic or computer shop.

They vary in length from a few inches to a few metres, but are quite cheap.

  briandy 21:51 27 Feb 06

Thanks for the help - all is well!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…