sound card drivers

tmac 15:44 08 Jan 03
  tmac 15:44 08 Jan 03

Anyone know where to get a driver for a Tsunami
DJ 4100 sound card CMI 8738

Gongoozler 15:56 08 Jan 03

tmac, Tsunami is the card maker, Cmedia (CMI) are the chip maker. The driver for the CMI8738 can be downloaded from here :- click here

Gongoozler 12:45 14 Jan 03

Thanks for directing me to the site but I still cannot download the driver for my sound card.

Hi Tom. In what way can't you download the driver? Are you saying that you can't download the driver from the site, you can't install the driver on your computer, or the sound card doesn't work with the driver?

Reply via the "Add a new response" box at the bottom of this page and then someone else may come up with some suggestions.

Gongoozler 15:35 24 Jan 03

I found that to get to the download page I had to go back a page from the one you directed me to. Everything is now sorted thank you very much indeed.

Hi Tom. I'm pleased that I was able to point you in the right direction. Can you tick the resolved box at the bottom of the page, then anyone with the same problem will know that this solution worked.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…