SOUND CARD

holligan 18:14 24 Oct 03

Do i need a sound card to chat with voice in msn mess.if i dont which way do the plugs go 1 is gray 1 is black.is there a easy way to voice chat i cant work it out.neither can the other person.
not to good at reading the help bit.ta

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 18:19 24 Oct 03

Yes you do otherwise you will hear them but they wont hear you and you wont hear a lot of anythin anyway without one lol.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 18:19 24 Oct 03

Yes you do otherwise you will hear them but they wont hear you and you wont hear a lot of anythin anyway without one lol.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 18:21 24 Oct 03

I will rephrase you need a sound card onboard or otherwise to hear any thin on pc,i assume u have onboard witch should work if set up right.

Regards.

holligan 18:58 24 Oct 03

does that mean i have a sound card.

VoG II 19:01 24 Oct 03

Download click here - it will tell you exactly what you've got.

If you can hear sounds you either have a sound card or "on-board" sound - built into the motherboard.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 19:03 24 Oct 03

Do you hear music from cds or games ? if you hear radio i guess you have a soound card lol.

Radio.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 19:04 24 Oct 03

[email protected]

i meant

Regards.

<<<<hard day sorry lol

holligan 20:09 24 Oct 03

it says wave device.creative sound blaster and voice modem.dont understand any of that.but whan
i try to voice in mess it says no mic is decteted
any ideas how to work it out.ta

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 20:13 24 Oct 03

You need a mic then or plug it in right port voice is modem so you got sound blaster card.

VoG II 22:14 24 Oct 03

To put that in English, you need to have a microphone and plug it into the correct socket. This will be somewhere at the back of your 'puter.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…