Sorting Router Connection

Yo Ho 13:55 25 Mar 05

I have a Netgear DG834G router/modem. I also have a webcam, connected to Easyfreewebcam. When I use my standard Thompson Sppedtouch modem, I can get my webcam to link to the forum I am on, but can't manage to do it with my router/modem. I have read instructions from different sources, but not any the wiser. Can some of you guys tell me in simple English what I need to do.
I can connect to the net & surf ok with router, just can't get my webcam linked through it.
Thanks.

Yoda Knight 14:41 25 Mar 05

Are you saying that u connect ur webcam to the router directly ?

Yo Ho 15:04 25 Mar 05

No. The webcam is connected to my computer via USB. I know it is something to do with the router firewall, but don't know what to do to let it link to my forum, so others can see it. As I said, I can get the link to work using my standard Thompson Speedtouch modem, with which I use Zone Alarm as my firewall, but just can't get it to go through my router/modem firewall.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…