Sort of PC question!

I have some images on my PC that I want to put on my phone. Getting them to the phone is no problem but how do I make the images take up the entire screen rather than the size of a stamp in the middle? Thanks. (Nokia 6233).

baldtaco 21:33 16 May 07

Are you sure you are using the right size images to begin with. The screen is 320 x 240 pixels. Crop them to that size before sending to the phone.

How?

baldtaco 14:03 17 May 07

But I don't really need to crop it as it is too small not too big!

baldtaco 17:34 17 May 07

Perhaps. However, using Paint, or whatever other app you use, the chances are the image will not scale to exactly 320*240. If you do force it to those dimensions obviously it will be pissed. What you'll likely need to do it to resize it, and then using the crop function being willing to incur some loss.

Simple example: Suppose to accommodate the the 240 pixels dimension the other axis goes to 360. You could lose the extra 40 pixels cropping from one side, the other side, or split it between the two.

skidzy 17:48 17 May 07

Resize the pics using Irfanview click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…