A sort of pc question.............

kortical Implant 18:41 22 Aug 03

I hope i dont get any stick for asking this, as it is sort of to do with Pc's.

Does anyone know a good way to work from home with your pc that isnt a scam?

I have looked at home typing jobs, but all the ones ive seen want me to pay THEM to sign up!!

Is there any legit ones to do? I work shifts and want to earn extra cash on my 4 days off with my computer.

I await advice

thanks

Gaz 25 18:54 22 Aug 03

Well maybe phoning a few companies, sometimes they might need some work doing such as typing, but they may want an interview.

turnip 60 01:05 23 Aug 03

I have been trying for months but have had no luck so far. I had the same idea as you to earn a bit extra while sat at my puter.
If i hear of anything i will post it on here for you under the heading 'Homework'
perhaps you would do the same if you have any luck
cheers

woody 01:27 23 Aug 03

Have you considered writing for a mag or paper?
Some of the articles in todays "papers" have been in previous papers and then picked up by freelance writers and elaborated on by them finding the story behind the story.
With mags you may be able to review items.
Some sites on the WWW pay for reviews.
Ask your local paper if they would pay for an article on the local allotments for their gardening section? or the school outing to the USA? etc.
No it will not be easy - or they would all do it!
To see your first article published is great!

DieSse 01:36 23 Aug 03

Set up a Web site.

Pick a good subject for it - Viruses might be good right now.

Put on plenty of good (free) advice about how to protect your system, and how to test the protection.

Set up recommendation links to GOOD commercial packages, such as AV, Firewalls, Anti-Spam, Backup systems - the kind where you get a fee for a recommendation.

Offer a Virus removal and clean-up service.

Advertise in the LOCAL papers as a LOCAL expert (and become one by reading all you can on the subject).

Wes Tam ;-) 09:15 23 Aug 03

kortical Implant have you looke at this site? click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…