Sort

Fangorn 11:50 20 Jan 06

Hello. I wonder if anyone can help me. When I click start>all programs,i try to sort programs in alphabetical order. For some reason, I can't sort them anymore, please help. I tried looking in the registery but, I don't know where to look so, I didn't do anything there.

VoG II 11:55 20 Jan 06

Is 'Sort by name' not available or does it just not do anything?

VoG II 13:33 20 Jan 06

Sort by name not available. When I try 'sort by name' a flash of menu comes up. Cannot see what it is.
==============================

Please respond to your thread using the box at the bottom of the page. The yellow envlope is for invited private messages.

Try the system file checker click here

Fangorn 22:33 20 Jan 06

Nothing comes up. All that i get is some kind of flash by which i mean, I right click and what looks like the start menu comes up but, goes away in a 'flash' My operating system is Windows Xp

Fangorn 15:26 21 Jan 06

Has anyone have a solution to my problem or, am I wasting my time in this forum?

I right click on all programs then i right click on any programs to 'Sort by name.' nothing happens. can anyone help?

VoG II 15:38 21 Jan 06
  Danoh 15:56 21 Jan 06

"Has anyone have a solution to my problem or, am I wasting my time in this forum?"

Fangorn, that’s just a bit intemperate, don’t you think?

Once more, VoG™ has kindly responded but which you do not even acknowledge? And again, despite your rebutal.

We all here to help each other on a voluntary basis ~ alright? :-)

palinka 16:18 21 Jan 06

Fangorn, provided you right click INSIDE the "all programs" list, there is a "sort by name" option near the bottom of the menu. Perhaps you've accidentally right clicked somewhere on the desktop.

Fangorn 13:23 22 Jan 06

Thanks VoG™ problem has now been resolved. Some how, drag and drop got, de-selected.
Thanks palinka, that wasn't it but, thank you anyway.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…