VoG II 00:00 03 Dec 03

I posted some totally wrong information click here

Brain confused between USER.DAT and INDEX.DAT

I don't think that I have posted misleading instructions before and will endeavour not to do so again. It was a mistake with no malice intended.

Thanks to Jester 2K II for setting the record straight.

Djohn 00:07 03 Dec 03

I think it goes without saying VoG, you would never post misleading information intentionally. We are all human and make the odd mistake now and then, made a few myself. :o(

Takes a good man to apologise though and that's what you are.

Best regards friend. j.

bvw in bristol 00:11 03 Dec 03

5000 (ish) problems rectified by you and one slip, wish I could say that :o)

Good man VoG, proud to be your friend.

cycoze 00:14 03 Dec 03

I think its very easy sometimes to read something and get it a little confused , and most people have probably done it (honest people).

There was no harm done VoG and i reckon you have sent plenty of folks away with a smile of satisfaction that their problems have been cured ! there would be no Forum without dedicated helpers like your self.

Mind you i was gutted when i sent someone to a site with Manual removal instructions for something and they bought the software , they did come back and said they didnt fancy doing the manual route and thought the software was the easy option.

DieSse 00:20 03 Dec 03

They do say the man who never made a mistake never made anything.

As true as it ever was.

smegs 01:22 03 Dec 03

Don't worry about it VOG.

Audeal 01:52 03 Dec 03

You are, after all just a Very Ordenary Guy. I know, we have met.

powerless 02:01 03 Dec 03

Very Old Git - shhhhh

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…