Sony Walkman NZW-E445

jimba1102 13:11 11 Nov 11

This Mp3 player has been working very well until Wednesday of this week, after charging the unit and adding more music I switched the unit on, It powered up as normal but was taking a long time to go to the menu, it then turned it's self off. I checked on two PC's to try and find what the problem was and on both occasions I was told that the driver software failed to load, I tried to reset the machine twice before taking it to my local Sony Dealer who tried the same but nothing happened, there was 2GB of music on the unit. I was advised to return thew unit to the Sony service center in Wales as the unit was under warranty, if this should happen again is there anything that I can do without sending the unit back to Sony, ie is there any downlaodable fix softeware that will re flash the hard drive. Thanks for your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…