Sony Vaio start up screen

laptopdunce 16:01 07 Jan 13

I have a Sony Vaio laptop with windows 7, everytime I start it up (or log off) there is a very pale blue/lilac screen that has white lettering on it, (for showing install update text etc.,) my question is: how can I change the colour of this Sony screen? I did see a way to alter this screen when I first got the laptop but I cant find anywhere in the Sony Vaio care centre on how to alter to colour of the screen, as the text is in white the current start up/log off screen is too light and the contrast between the white letters and light start-up screen make it almost impossible to read the text. thanks LAPTOPDUNCE

northumbria61 20:52 07 Jan 13

Don't know if there is anything here that will help but there is a Logon Screen Changer 2.3 in this list enter link description here

northumbria61 20:54 07 Jan 13

There is also Logon Loader 3.0 in that list

laptopdunce 14:19 10 Jan 13

thanks for that but I did manage to get the original very pale with white letters Vaio screen changed to the blue Windows 7 home edition page with much better clear letters on the update text, to appear, (I dont know quite how I did this but it much better than that horrible too light Sony Vaio start up page) thanks LAPTOPDUNCE

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Microsoft HoloLens hands-on review

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…