is the sony vaio SA series good?

lauraizzy 22:53 PM 21 Jun 11

Hi, I was thinking of getting a sony laptop and the vaio SA series look really good. However I cant find any reviews on them. I am also trying to find places that sell them except for the sony store. If anyone has any helpful advice or comments I would really appreciate it. Thank You

mehim 08:19 AM 22 Jun 11

I guess the SA series is the ultra-portable 13.3 inch. I have had vgn z11 for 3 years now and it does everything i need and has been hassle free. The only draw back is only 2 usb connections. Perhaps the Sa have improved on this. John Lewis is a reliable seller and presently have the SB series for £1054 and worth checking is the s13 for £699, both with a 2 year warranty. Not compared them, but been looking at the S13 as a possible upgrade for mine. The pic is good, ideal for lugging around and watching movies far from home especially as the weight is less than 2 kilos. Hope this helps, here is a link, I hope! John Lewis Sony laptops

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites