sony vaio laptop

amanda_bc2000 16:20 14 Dec 06

Hi
Just got this today -a sony vaio vgn-bx396vp- and I don't know what I'm supposed to do with the dvd player attachment that came with it!! I assume I'm supposed to stick it somewhere but I can't see where.
Any advice please?

thanks

anskyber 16:33 14 Dec 06

Its the multi function bay you need. read page 72 of the instructions also page 38..for the instructions. click here

amanda_bc2000 16:43 14 Dec 06

hi
thanks cannot get link to work just says web page unavailable. is the multi function bay attached to the laptop or is it an extra? Clueless here!
thanks

anskyber 16:55 14 Dec 06

May be this link will work. If not I assume you have the manual. It might be on a CD which came with your laptop. This link is to the Sony site.click here and it allows you to download the manual.

The multi function bay is along the left hand edge of the laptop as you look at it. Pages 38 onwards tell you how to install the DVD device and make it work.

amanda_bc2000 17:12 14 Dec 06

thank you very much - finally found it!! I don't have a manual- don't why not- just assumed you do it all from the help- which didn't help!!
thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…