SONY VAIO

bobbybolan 10:46 06 Jun 07

Wot a'RIP-OFF' !!
SONY want'Meggabucks' just to enable me to recover Operating System ive already paid for! - they call it Recovery Tool - LISTEN SONY . . .you can stick your PCs and services where the sun dont shine because as far as im concerned - your Company is total RIPP OFF bull*!@:- at least 'Dick Turpin' wore a mask - has anyone got this Recovery Disc? - i would be willing to pay for it of course - My SONY VAIO Desktop is the old all Black version - email me - [email protected]

johnnyrocker 11:01 06 Jun 07

i would think this posting would be better off in consumer watch, you dont say what os or problem you are having, ( there may be a way round your issues )it also is not a good idea to publicise your e mail as you have, the yellow envelope by your name is for personal messages/mailing.

johnny.

bobbybolan 12:06 06 Jun 07

hey thanx for the advice - will amend!

bobbybolan 12:10 06 Jun 07

Wot a'RIP-OFF' !!
SONY want'Meggabucks' just to enable me to recover Operating System ive already paid for! - they call it Recovery Tool - LISTEN SONY . . .you can stick your PCs and services where the sun dont shine because as far as im concerned - your Company is total RIPP OFF bull*!@:- at least 'Dick Turpin' wore a mask - has anyone got this Recovery Disc? - i would be willing to pay for it of course - My SONY VAIO Desktop is the old all Black version -

bobbybolan 12:11 06 Jun 07

how can i delete previous posts???!
Thanx! (you can tell im new to all this)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…