Sony Memory Stick Select 256MB Pro?

Mr Jarndyce 18:00 06 Dec 05

I know very little about dig cam photography I was just wondering is the feature talked about below about flip the 'switch' on the stick of mem. it self or on the camera. Ty for your time.

*256 MB Memory Stick is the stick with two 128 MB sides and features "Memory Select Function" to double capacity and make organising digital files easier. Simply fill up the first side with photos, videos, music, etc. then flip the switch and you have another 128 MB ready for more.

eedcam 18:27 06 Dec 05

Hi Ipresume you are talking about Duo memory sticks cos as far as I know Pro needs no switching. If you do a web search for memory sticks you should find more info. Note your camera has to be able to use pro or duo you can get compatibility info on these sites/
Jay

LAP 19:34 06 Dec 05

If you are going to get a 256mb stick then get the 'pro' it will upload and download your pics far quicker. Who wants to mess about when your out and about turning the stick around to take some more pics, if it's within your budget get the pro.

LAP 09:47 08 Dec 05

^bump^

LAP 14:13 10 Dec 05

How did you get on Mr Jarndyce?

LAP 14:56 11 Dec 05

How did you get on Mr Jarndyce?

Mr Jarndyce 17:25 11 Dec 05

I know very little about dig cam photography I was just wondering is the feature talked about below about flip the 'switch' on the stick of mem. it self or on the camera. Ty for your time.

*256 MB Memory Stick is the stick with two 128 MB sides and features "Memory Select Function" to double capacity and make organising digital files easier. Simply fill up the first side with photos, videos, music, etc. then flip the switch and you have another 128 MB ready for more.

LAP 17:34 11 Dec 05

This is on the memory stick. Is your camera A Sony and is it capable of using the 'Pro' memory sticks?

Mr Jarndyce 17:41 11 Dec 05

Thank you for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…