Sony IP7E camcorder

damib 11:45 10 Nov 03

i have a sony ip7e mini dv camcoder. when connecting it to my pc via firewireport the movie shaker 3.1 software supplied with the camera is able to connect to the camera.
Third party software howeveer does not see it (including pinnacle v7) any body else had this problem?

thnx damien

MichelleC 12:29 10 Nov 03

I've never used movie shaker 3.1, but maybe as it's Sony's own dv software their dv capture file format is different. I've used VideoWave, Pinnacle and Sonic Foundry (now owned by Sony) and all progs captured. Is there a setting in menu of cam or prog to set capture file format?

BTW you can always capture in movie shaker 3.1 , render to avi (with no degredation) and import into pinnacle.

damib 12:45 10 Nov 03

thanks looked at settings but cant find anything obvious.
i am currently capturing using movie shake then exporting as avi to use in pinnacle, just a bit of pain and it would be good to capture straight into pinnacle

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…