sony handycam software

ballyboy 21:41 08 Feb 07

hi need help i have brought a second hand sony handycam dcr-hc18e my old camcorder packed up anyway i am trying to transfer the minidv tape to disc using easy media creator when i plug the camcorder in it is requesting the software for the hardware which i do not have have tried to contact sony on several occasions for a disc as the previous owners cannot find it but to no avail they do not answer my emails so is there anyone out there who could help me out i am will ing to pay for the disc many thanks

skidzy 21:45 08 Feb 07

Maybe....

click here
And click here

surfmonkey #:@}© 21:46 08 Feb 07

are you after the usb driver

surfmonkey #:@}© 21:48 08 Feb 07

usb driver click here

eedcam 09:29 09 Feb 07

Usb not good for mini dv transfer . You need to connect by firewire. If you have it instaleed you need a cable .if you haven't got it installed a card can be got for about a tenner if you can fit it yourself,Once you have firewire installed you can capture. Into whicheer editing programme you have installed .Thet are all avaialable on trial Magix, adobe, ulead. You can also use windows movie maker which you will have if you have xp. capture to that the file can be large. Unfortunatelt wMM doess not burn to dvd you would then need to export as dv-avi and you could use this freebie to burn to dvd
click here

Best bet really is to try one of the bought ones thet will do it all

eedcam 09:31 09 Feb 07

Sorry forgot you should not need any other software from sony

ballyboy 21:58 12 Feb 07

many thanks go out to the persons who responded to my question with solid and hepful advice which helped to solve my problem thankyou all

moonpilot-cy 05:26 10 Aug 07

press button on docking staion to connect.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…