Sony Erikson connection problem

alanstan 17:57 15 Nov 05

Hello, I have a Sony Erikson 750i Phone and I have installed the software into my PC and connected my phone to the USB but the file manager suite keeps telling me that the phone is not connected, it shows a book with a question mark on it and underneath it says not connected,

anyone with any idea how to connect my phone??

brambles 19:47 16 Nov 05

click here

This link will take you to the software page for the 750i - this will probably be more up to date than the disc that came with the mobile. I wasn't very succesful in linking my Sony T610 by USB cable - I haven't got Bluetooth on my computer. Which method of synchronising are you using. I finally resolved my problem by purchasing a simCard reader.

bdub 16:08 17 Nov 05

I had the same thing, I went 'my computer' and below all the drives is the card, you can 'explore' from there, add and remove stuff into the various files by dragging and dropping.

ramsay29 16:28 17 Nov 05

Yes dump the software you don't need it as bdub says just use it like another drive.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…