Sony Ericsson T68i mobil

golfpro 08:23 14 Apr 03

Sorry to put this on the computer help line, but I don't know where els I can get the info. I want to increase the volume of the "Message alert Tone" But can't find in the book how this can be done. If anyone has one of these phones and can help, I would be grateful.

Attila 11:35 14 Apr 03

Hi Golfpro,
I don't think you can. The sms and mms alert can be changed from tone to click (or silent). Good phone though. Have you tried the bluetooth capability? I havent had any success there.

Smudge 13:01 14 Apr 03

I agree with Attila. If you read through any T68i forum you will see this complaint raised many times. Hopefuly SonyEricsson will address this in future models.

golfpro 14:53 14 Apr 03

Thanks guys. I paid a visit to the S/E tech dep. today and got the same answer "No Go" haven't tried the blue tooth yet, but what annoys me is that I can't upload and download info from the S/E website without M/S outlook installed on my PC.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…