SONY ERICSSON P900 SYNCHRONISATION PROBLEM

Rabi 23:25 30 Mar 04

Have a new P900, awesome phone. Loaded my P900 Suite onto my PC, running Windows XP Pro.
BAcked-up successfully.
But, when I try to synchronise my Outlook 2002 info with the P900, I can only get the "Tasks" synchronised onto the P900. The rest of my info, from Contacts, Calendar, Jotter will not synchronise (I have opted out of synchrinising my emails from the synchronise settings).
A few minutes after clicking on synchronise, the dialog box shows:

Contacts: Analysing (stops at 20% for almost 25 minutes, the shows: Adding item 1,
then nothing till it says synchronisation completedafter 35 minutes)
Calendar: Initialising (nothing happens)
Tasks: Transferring items to phone (races to 80%, then stops.)
Memo: Synchronisation not started
Email: will not be synchronised.

Then, after 35 minutes, it says synchronisation completed.

When I check the P900, only the Tasks has been synchronised, and even that is not all the tasks.

I have un-installed the P900 software, and re-installed.
Note, when I use synchronise my Palm Tungsten E with the same Outlook, there is no problem. Could someone, please, tell me what is wrong, and how to solve it???

Thanks!

computernerdiamnot 19:41 31 Mar 04

I have the same problem with my z600, after i downloaded the software because te cd that came with the phone was faulty. anyway when loading the software outlook is meant to be open as that what my prompt tells me when you start the installation apart from that i would email ericsson support if you can get hold of them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…