Sony Digital Camera Installing

dawes 20:10 03 Jun 03

When I open my photo styling software to transfer images from camera and choose acquire there is no selection for this camera.
I have just changed from "Windows98" to "WindowsXP Professional".
Anyone out there can help.

Lú-tzé 20:30 03 Jun 03

One option is to connect the camera to the pc and open windows explorer - from there copy the images to the hdd and then using the file_open menu, open the files that way.

If you name the photosyling software, then someone may have an answer for you.

LAP 21:12 03 Jun 03

dawes, i have a sony digital camera and run win xp pro. Up until recently i was running the software that came with the camera ie MGI PhotoSuite 8.1 on win 95. I loaded this onto xp pro and it works fine. This i use to download stills via usb cable to, to alter etc. I use windows movie maker 2 which came with xp pro to edit my video via firewire. Can you see when you open 'my computer' the Sony camera attached? ie Sony MemoryStick (if yours uses one) Have you tried movie maker 2? Can you explain your problem further as we appear to have similar kit..Lap..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…