sony camera dsc w1/12 helpline mivie upscape

gustar 11:56 17 Dec 06

second part of my question pls -
the sony camera - i used 160 image size as opposed to standard or fine to get more duration capacity - play back on pc - rubbish - squares (can't recall tech term) and greenish - (I did see something in yr magazine about an article on this but too tired now - sorry - to locate ) - asked sony website - they said no idea and phone sony tech, duly did this and hey ho ! cannot be upscaped (or whatever the peson said who had, with respect an accent i couldn't decipher) - phoned local shop where it was bought fr me - they said they'd phone back - guess what ? I have a 256 mb pro memory card (double sided in total) - i thought about getting a 4gb (if i can find a decent one at a good price) because the only thing i gelaned from sony telecom was to have a karger memory - i can see sense with this re resolution but am not really convinced this will do the job - I do have a camcorder (analogue) but then i'm back to transferring etc .....

Oh , this may surprise u - i like doing dvd's combination slideshows and vid's of people/ events etc and adding background music etc - i thought i'd investigate about a little part time small business - did reserach (as above) and looked at say YOPO re copying and using (and selling dvd's) but one can't seem to get over the matter of copyright - can u help at all - pls reply and pls don't say ' no idea(s) !)

Merry Christmas

gustar 08:35 10 Apr 07

as i have had no replies pls consider this 'resloved' thnks anyway

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now