Sony BDP S390 BluRay player

daveac41 30 Jan 13

I have one of the above players. Recently it has been unable to load BBC iPlayer, and Netflix films keep on stopping and reloading.

Can anyone help please??

Woolwell 30 Jan 13

Is your internet connection/ broadband speed ok? It sounds as if you have buffering download problems. Is someone else using the line at the same time?

daveac41 30 Jan 13

Hi Woolwell, yes there is only my main PC using this system beside the BluRay player, and my speed checks out at 15MB. The player worked OK to start off with, (Xmas)

Woolwell 30 Jan 13

Check cables, reset router are about the only things I can suggest. I don't have a smart player or TV so cannot help more.

daveac41 30 Jan 13

A wiggle around with the cables seems to have helped but I think I'll replace the ethernets anyway - thanks for your help.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

How to set up Apple Music & make sure you don't get charged: Get Apple Music for free

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message