//some 3rd party need geo

SonicStage

dawsonc 14:57 23 Dec 05

I got a Sony NW E207 yesterday that came with a CD of SonicStage 3.2. I installed it and followed the instructions however when I ran SonicStage I get "Omgjbox.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." and I get an opportunity to send Microsoft a report. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, then I went to the Sony website and downloaded version 3.3...but get the same problem. I am running XP Professional SP1, and have plenty of RAM, disk space etc. Any ideas on how to get round this ?

MAJ 15:15 23 Dec 05

Either update to SP2 or install the Critical Update for Windows XP (KB887811). click here

€dstowe 15:33 23 Dec 05

In addition to what MAJ says, you should install SP2 as a priority.

dawsonc 08:06 24 Dec 05

Thank you. Installing the critical update worked.

With regard to SP2, I have not installed it as there seems to be a problem with my product key, even though I am operating on a legitimate corporate pc.

I no longer work for the large corporation, so what are the options open to me?

djfergie27 17:26 04 Jan 06

Hi, like Awesome i get same message when running Sonic Stage- omgjbox.exe. I have XP home edition and a Dell pentium 4 computer. i tried the critical update buth that hasnt worked. Any ideas?

Col Mustard 00:10 17 Jan 06

Help, I can't get SonicStage to work. I keep getting the message 'Before you can use the programe, you must restart your computer. After start the computer, please log on as an Administrator'. This is driving me nuts as I am the Administrator! Any ideas, please?

Skyver 00:11 17 Jan 06

Post this in a new thread, you are much more likely to get a response.

bethv 22:57 16 Nov 07

Hopefully you've resolved your problem. If not try this. Right mouse click on SonicStage desktop icon and choose "run as administrator" from the menu. I've been trying to get it to run on Vista and have had several problems. Your problem was the first.

MCE2K5 23:49 16 Nov 07

SonicStage 4.3

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…