Sonic RecordNow8

baldyx 14:02 23 Apr 06

Please tell me if the above software is any good and what hardware do I need to use it?

mgmcc 15:24 23 Apr 06

Sonic RecordNow is CD/DVD burning software and, personally, I much prefer it to Nero. It is used in conjunction with a CD or DVD Rewriter drive.

It's a bit of a "cart before the horse" question because, normally, you would have hardware for which you needed software rather than having software and wondering what hardware it is used with ????

Chris Webster 15:32 23 Apr 06

I use Sonic RecordNow! Deluxe Version 7 and find it really good and easy to use, so if Version 8 is as good or better then personally I don't think you'll go far wrong with it.

Cheers Chris.

pj123 15:45 23 Apr 06

Sonic Recordnow click here

Essentials £15 to download. Premier £20 to download.

Haven't tried this software but I do use Sonic MyDVD.

baldyx 21:17 24 Apr 06

Thank you all for your suggestions.

ade.h 21:23 24 Apr 06

Brilliantly simple and effective, and the best bit by far is Drive Letter Access, but I don't know for certain if that is included as standard. Mine was bundled with a laptop.

I have not used Nero since the early editions for CD-R, so I can't say how it compares to recent versions. Certainly that old version (4 I think) was not particularly user friendly.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…