Somthing new appeared

  EARLR 15:52 22 Feb 08

on task bar.
I now have Something between Lang EN and Expand arrow called "desktop"
Where did it come from and how do I Get rid of it?

  Clapton is God 15:54 22 Feb 08

Is it called 'Desktop' or 'Show Desktop'?

If the latter, leave it alone. It allows you to minimise all open Windows with one click.

What does it look like?

  EARLR 16:20 22 Feb 08

That did it

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac