someone plz help me

stephen1978 20:41 30 Jul 09

where do i start lol

my sisters got a TOSHIBA PORTEGE M700 LAPTOP

the problem is shes forgot the password and does'nt no wat to do the laptop does'nt have a cd-rom but ive got a external dvd drive but i cant seem to get it to boot up 1st does anyone no wat i can do to sort the problem ????

DieSse 20:43 30 Jul 09

"shes forgot the password"

Strictly speaking the forum doesn't help with password circumvention - for obvious reasons.

What password has she forgotten?

stephen1978 20:46 30 Jul 09

the one after the windows logo i thik it's the login password where it says her name

DieSse 20:53 30 Jul 09

If she has to type this in every time she starts her computer - how on earth can she forget it??

stephen1978 20:54 30 Jul 09

shes been on hoilday lol

can i get the usb-dvd rom to boot 1st ????

Woolwell 22:20 30 Jul 09

The cynic in me says that you are trying to get into your sister's laptop without her knowledge. I may be wrong but this is why the forum rules don't allow us to assist with passwords.

If it is Vista it gives a prompt.

stephen1978 22:35 30 Jul 09

listen i dont want to get into my sisters laptop we dont even live in the same house she needs to use it for work and cant remember the password

can i boot the laptop for a sd card ???? if so how can i put an iso image on to the sd card ??

DieSse 23:12 30 Jul 09

"she needs to use it for work and cant remember the password"

Why do I find that so unlikely?

Your sister could take it herself to a computer repair shop and convince them, if she cares to. Should be worth her while if she uses it for work.

stephen1978 23:26 30 Jul 09

listen pal mind wat ur saying are you trying o emply something coz if u are dont beat around the bush just say wat you gotta say

Graham. 23:40 30 Jul 09

This PC has a DVD drive.

Zeppelyn 00:03 31 Jul 09

Surely if its a work computer then whoever looks after them should be able to recover or reset the password for her.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Nearly Normal created super-fun papercraft for Google

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos