Somebody web savvy please!

misters 21:27 02 Jun 03

Hi
I was wondering if any1 can help, I'm looking to design a web page and then upload it for public viewing.
I just dont know how to go about it, I know it will have a home page and then links to other pages, like next story etc.
I was just wondering what is the best software and how would i upload it to my web space, also is i was to purchase a name like .com or co.uk where is the best place to buy this.
thanx in advance.

Lú-tzé 21:43 02 Jun 03

Try the webdesign pages for info: click here - there may be someone there with a good guide.

jazzypop 21:43 02 Jun 03

Which ISP do you currently use?

misters 22:01 02 Jun 03

Hi i use freeserve and looking for a lot of help so every reponse is appreciated.

Pesala 22:05 02 Jun 03

Good to keep all things in one place.
Please tick this one as resolved and post your request there. The forum is starting to get active already. All we need now is a blue link at the top of the page.

jazzypop 22:15 02 Jun 03

Notwithstanding Pesala's sound advice, click here for a simple guide from Freeserve to using their Sitebuilder software - it will ceratinly get you started, and it is all part of the Freeserve service.

You will certainly get good advice in the PCA Web forum, though.

canard 22:21 02 Jun 03

click here This has an incredibly simple to use system for page making and uploading.You can just join it on to Freeserve if you want to. Alternatively Freeserve used to have [but I don't know if they do now] an extremely handy uploading system. It was on a shareware monthly trial basis but may just be permanently incorporated now. BUT it is not so easy for making your webpage.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…